TXG Opaque Open Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings
- Additional information
- Product Specifications
- Size Selection
- Compression Guide
- Reviews (13)
TXG’s Opaque Open Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings are ideal for men and women wanting a discreet yet firm thigh high level of graduated compression support. Our Open Toe Compression Stockings keep your toes cool and free, reducing sweat and odour. With these stockings, you can wear sandals during warm months, and they’re also great if you have bunions, or toe or toenail injuries that cannot be confined or covered.
Each thigh-high stocking contains a blend of nylon and spandex to create stockings you can wear for years without damage, with fast washing and drying adding to the convenience. Despite the durability of this mix, the fabric is still very elastic and supple and, due to its incredibly fine texture.
TXG Open Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings are available in Firm (20-30mmHg) and come in a discreet Opaque colour. They’re available in the following sizes:
- S (ankle 18-22cm, calf 29-35cm & thigh 41-50cm)
- M (ankle 22-26cm, calf 34-40cm & thigh 48-57cm)
- L (ankle 26-29cm, calf 39-45cm & thigh 55-64cm)
- XL (ankle 29-32cm, calf 44-51cm & thigh 60-72cm)
Benefits of Open Toe Compression Stockings:
- Enhances blood circulation which promotes vitality
- Lessens swelling, fatigue and tenderness in feet and legs
- Aids prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and swelling in feet and legs when flying or sitting for long periods
- Supports prevention and treatment of mild oedema and mild venous ailments
If you have a medical condition or are taking medication we recommend that you check with your Doctor as to whether Compression Socks are suitable for you, further information can be found by clicking here.
Compression socks should NOT be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions: Congestive heart failure, Advanced arterial disease, Severe deep venous thrombosis, Inflammation due to bacterial infection. We recommend you consult with your doctor for their recommendations.
Please consult with your doctor whether compression stockings are suitable for you if the following conditions apply: Sensitive skin, Skin infections, Atopic dermatitis, Neuropathy or Insensitivity, Physical Immobility.
Features of Opaque Open Toe Compression Socks:
- Fine, discreet texture, more like stockings than socks
- Wide, generous comfortable cuff to prevent skin irritation or pressure tension
- 3D heel construction gives a relaxed, comfortable fit and provides extra strength for durability
- 75% Polyamide (Nylon), 25% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Graduated Compression Levels:
- Firm (20-30mmHg)
If you prefer a moderate compression level of 15-20mmHg, check out our Toeless Compression Socks.
- M (ankle 20-22cm & calf 33-38cm)
- L (ankle 22-24cm & calf 35-40cm)
- XL (ankle 24-26cm & calf 37-42cm)
If you’re looking for a Small size, check out our Toeless Compression Socks.
If you’re looking for an XXL size, check out our Antibacterial Compression Socks.
Please note that this style is longer in the foot than our Toeless Compression Sock, please refer to the photographs to see the foot length.
Ready to experience the benefits of TXG Open Toe Compression Stockings, for yourself?
These Open Toe Compression Stockings (sometimes called Open Toe Compression Socks) are perfect for both men and women if you’re looking for stylish, discreet and comfortable open toe knee high compression stockings which look great, feel fantastic and give you all the benefits of graduated compression while keeping your feet cool.
Simply choose your size, compression level, colour and add to cart at the top of the page to have your TXG open toe socks delivered to you anywhere in New Zealand with our free 7-day standard delivery, or you can upgrade to Express 2 to 3-day delivery for just $5.99.
If you have a medical condition or are taking medication we recommend that you check with your Doctor as to whether Compression Socks are suitable for you, further information can be found by clicking here
- If you don’t have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
- Contact Us if you need assistance.
|Ankle||20 – 22 cm||22 – 24 cm||24 – 26 cm|
|Calf||33 – 38 cm||35 – 40 cm||37 – 42 cm|
|Approximate Shoe Size||M||L||XL|
|Women’s USA||5 – 8||6 – 9||7 – 10|
|Europe||35 – 41||39 – 44||41 – 46|
We offer 1 level of compression for you to choose
Firm Compression Level
Firm Compression Level Opaque Open Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings – 20-30mmHg is a firm pressure and is the perfect compression level for:
- People with swollen varicose veins
- People recovering from varicose vein surgery
This compression level can:
- Help control moderate to severe edema and varicosities as well as superficial thrombophlebitis
- Help prevent recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Help prevent blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)