TXG Arm Compression Sleeves
or 4 fortnightly payments of $10.00 with More info
TXG Arm Compression Sleeves are comfortable, lightweight and graduated compression sleeves that promote blood circulation and reduce recovery time after activity.
Made from micro-nylon, our sleeves are comfortable without being bulky, with graduated compression tightest around the wrist and looser up the arm to promote blood circulation back to the heart.
Our sleeves have an extra wide, comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion on pressure points and a complete arm wrap-around for additional muscle support. A twill weave provides shock support to muscles, along with enhanced breathability and moisture absorption, so you stay dry.
Wear our compression selves to prevent your arm muscles from tightening, regulate your temperature and prevent fatigue when exercising in cool weather. Whether you’re a professional athlete or just training for fun, you’ll enjoy better circulation, increased energy levels, reduced muscle fatigue and enhanced performance. You’ll also experience less jarring stress and micro tissue damage during exercise.
TXG Arm Compression Sleeves are available in a GENTLE compression level(10-15mmHg), and you can choose between BLACK and HOT PINK. They available in the following sizes:
- S (biceps 20-24cm & forearm 17-21cm)
- M (biceps 25-28cm & forearm 22-25cm)
- L (biceps 28-31cm & forearm 25-28cm)
- XL (biceps 31-34cm & forearm 28-31cm)
Benefits of Sports Compression Arm Sleeves:
- Increases blood circulation which increases energy levels, reduces muscle fatigue and enables enhanced performance
- Supports the arm muscles, reducing jarring stresses and micro tissue damage that can occur during vigorous exercise.
- Graduated compression is tightest around the wrist and reducing up the arm, this promotes blood circulation back to the heart, accelerating recovery time between sporting sessions.
- Popular with professional athletes who wear them for both training and competing
If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, we recommend that you check with your Doctor as to whether Compression Sleeves are suitable for you, further information can be found by clicking here.
Features of TXG Compression Sleeves for Arms:
- Extra wide comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion or pressure points
- Complete arm wrap-around supports muscle
- Twill weave designed to provide shock support to muscle tissue with an enhanced level of breathability and moisture absorption
- 85% Micro Nylon, 15% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Compression Levels:
- Gentle (10-15mmHg)
- Black, Hot Pink
- If you don’t have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
|Biceps||20 – 24cm||25 – 28cm||28 – 31cm||31 – 34cm|
|Forearm||17 – 21cm||22 – 25cm||25 – 28cm||28 – 31cm|
We offer 1 level of compression in our TXG Arm Compression Sleeves
Gentle Compression Level
10-15mmHg is the perfect compression level for compression-wear beginners and can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
This compression level can:
- Reduce arm fatigue and aches
- Prevent swelling in your arms
- Protect your arms during exercise