TXG Arm Compression Sleeves
TXG Arm Compression Sleeves are comfortable, lightweight, and graduated compression sleeves that provide arm muscle support, promote blood circulation, and reduces recovery time after activities involving the arms and hands.
Made from micro-nylon, our sleeves are comfortable without being bulky, with graduated compression tightest around the wrist and looser up the arm to promote blood circulation back to the heart.
Our sleeves have an extra-wide, comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion on pressure points and a complete arm wrap-around for additional muscle support. A twill weave provides shock support to muscles, along with enhanced breathability and moisture absorption, so you stay dry.
Wear our compression sleeves to prevent your arm muscles from tightening, regulate your temperature, and prevent fatigue when exercising in cool weather. Whether you’re a professional athlete or just training for fun, you’ll enjoy better circulation, increased energy levels, reduced muscle fatigue, and enhanced performance. You’ll also experience less jarring stress and microtissue damage during exercise.
Our TXG Compression Arm Sleeves are seamless, they are manufactured using a Three-Dimensional (3D) Seamless Weaving Design, this creates a compression sleeve which is comfortable to wear and won’t make you itchy or leave seam impressions on your arms.
Aquatimo Hydrophilic Nylon is the main fiber in our arm sleeves. This innovative high-quality fiber is created by a polymerization process to create superior cooling which provides a soft, cool, and comfortable feeling while quickly wicking away any perspiration from the skin.
TXG Arm Compression Sleeves are available in a GENTLE compression level(10-15mmHg) and are available in BLACK. They available in the following sizes:
- S (biceps 20-24cm & forearm 17-21cm)
- M (biceps 25-28cm & forearm 22-25cm)
- L (biceps 28-31cm & forearm 25-28cm)
- XL (biceps 31-34cm & forearm 28-31cm)
Benefits of Sports Compression Arm Sleeves:
- Increases blood circulation which increases energy levels, reduces muscle fatigue, and enables enhanced performance
- Supports the arm muscles, reducing jarring stresses and microtissue damage that can occur during vigorous exercise.
- Graduated compression is tightest around the wrist and reducing up the arm, this promotes blood circulation back to the heart, accelerating recovery time between sporting sessions.
- Popular with professional athletes who wear them for both training and competing
- Ideal for Weight Lifting, Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Cycling.
If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, we recommend that you check with your Doctor as to whether Compression Sleeves are suitable for you, further information can be found by clicking here.
Compression sleeves should NOT be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions: Congestive heart failure, Advanced arterial disease, Severe deep venous thrombosis, Inflammation due to bacterial infection. We recommend you consult with your doctor for their recommendations.
Please consult with your doctor whether compression sleeves are suitable for you if the following conditions apply: Sensitive skin, Skin infections, Atopic dermatitis, Neuropathy or Insensitivity, Physical Immobility.
Features of TXG Compression Sleeves for Arms:
- Extra wide comfortable cuff to prevent skin abrasion or pressure points
- Complete arm wrap-around supports muscle
- Twill weave designed to provide shock support to muscle tissue with an enhanced level of breathability and moisture absorption
- 85% Micro Nylon, 15% Spandex (Lycra®)
Available Compression Levels:
- Gentle (10-15mmHg)
- Black, Hot Pink
- If you don’t have a tape measure, use a piece of string and measure against a ruler.
- The best time to measure is right after you get out of bed in the morning.
|Biceps||20 – 24cm||25 – 28cm||28 – 31cm||31 – 34cm|
|Forearm||17 – 21cm||22 – 25cm||25 – 28cm||28 – 31cm|
We offer 1 level of compression in our TXG Arm Compression Sleeves
Gentle Compression Level
10-15mmHg is the perfect compression level for compression-wear beginners and can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
This compression level can:
- Reduce arm fatigue and aches
- Prevent swelling in your arms
- Protect your arms during exercise